Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ever wished you could be a kid again ??

There are certain points in life, when we want to go back to being a kid.. A lot of situations where you would certainly want to leave all the baggage behind and become as carefree as an 5 yr old kid..
Well.. quite frankly, i just wish it was practically possible - time machine/ time warp/ whatever way its do-able.. just go back to your childhood for a coupla hours, and get back to 'today's world' after a 'short' break.. :P Just imagine - most carefree, tension-free days of our lives - and getting to re-live them, may be part by part but something would always be better than nothing !

Hell yes.. I want to care more about that monster in my closet while i try to sleep alone in the bed for the first time. I want to go and watch those crazy plays where Dilip Prabhawalkar in a witch-costume scares the shit out of kids. I want to gobble up on mangoes in summer, wearing only my under-garments - not cos its hot in summer, but i might screw up my clothes. I want to showoff my 'Hero' inkpen to classmates and make them jealous. I want to roam the streets on my cycle and pull off skidding on gravel. I want to play 'ball-bearing cricket' with my school buddies in the school. I want to bunk tutions and go fishing with help of a badminton racket on the river. I want to tie that huge towel around my neck, wear the undies over my pyjamas and roam around the house like a superman. I want to go out in th rain wearing a full raincoat and gumboots, and walk right thru the clogged water splashing it all around.
man.. this list just goes on..

the question is - is this whole going back in time thingy ever possible ??

No comments:

Post a Comment