Tuesday, March 20, 2007

skies clearing up ... or is it ????

well i did something on 20th march that might end all the confusions that have clogged my mind until now..

It has cleared up a lot of things in my mind. At first i thought i was doing something wrong - it might reflect badly on my friendship but until now, it hasn't. And i hope that it will never.. :)

skies clearing up...
or just makin way for another emotional turmoil...
am i afraid.. ??
no.. not this time ..
cos someone stands by my side..

2 comments:

  1. skies clearing up and so r t confusions!
    finally!!
    gud going and keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. yeah.. never thought clearing up certain confusions was so easy.. it was just a matter of opening out my thoughts to that particular person ;)

    ReplyDelete